Dental Therapist - Kingston upon Hull (INDEPENDENT, full or part time, mixed practice, fantastic local reputation, friendly and supportive team)
Dental Therapist Jobs in Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT, full or part time, mixed practice, fantastic local reputation, friendly and supportive team. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with a modern, superbly equipped Independent Dental Practice is seeking to recruit an experienced dental Therapist for a full or part-time position.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Dental Therapist
- Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- £46,000 per annum (full-time)
- 8 am to 5 pm
- Two to five days per week available
- Friendly and supportive team
- Can also offer self-employed if you wish
- Mixed practice offering a huge breadth of dental treatments
- Established dental practice providing high-end cosmetic procedures & NHS
- Patients are NHS, Private, and via the practice's maintenance scheme
- Whitening using Zoom (not compulsory, paid privately, training provided if you wish)
- Superb practice with state-of-the-art equipment and excellent clinical and support team
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Could offer visa sponsorship if needed
- Permanent position
- Reference: YA3440
Located in Hull, this is a multi-surgery practice accommodating dentists with expertise in each specialist branch of dentistry. The practice is a provider of NHS dentistry in the area but also has an excellent reputation for the provision of independent fee-paying treatment including cosmetic and implants. This is a practice that really sees the benefit of dental therapy and you will benefit from being able to use your full range of skills:
Scale and polish
Fillings for children and Adults
Impressions for whitening trays
Whitening using Zoom (paid privately) (training provided)
The practice is extremely well organised and structured with spacious surgeries, equipped to an exceptionally high standard. The practice also boasts separate waiting areas which are designed with comfort in mind with coffee machines and televisions in order to relax patients before their treatment. The practice has a great management and administrative infrastructure and promotes a friendly team-orientated work environment.
This is a superb opportunity for a Dental Therapist seeking an excellent practice to work in, wishing to work within a professional environment with great career prospects, training and support.
Applicants must be qualified Dental Therapists and be registered with the General Dental Council.
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352