Dentist - Geraldton, WA, Australia (Independent private practice, visa available, full established list of patients, superb coastal location)
Dentist Jobs in Geraldton, WA, Australia. Private Independent Dental Practice, state-of-the-art technology, full established list of patients, superb coastal location. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit a Dentist in Geraldton, WA, Australia.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Dentist
- Geraldton, WA, Australia
- Visa sponsorship available
- High earning opportunity
- full established list of patients
- High-specification equipment: Cerec, digital x-ray, rotary endo, CBCT
- A beautiful coastal location, town of circa 40000 population
- Superb for families or those seeking a busy town with plenty to do
- Nice warm climate
- Well-established practice
- You will acquire a large and full patient book established over 20 years
- Available due to retirement
- Superb remuneration package, high monthly gross
- Can pay salary or % commission
- Reference: DW3023a
Great opportunity for a Dentist at this busy, established practice in beautiful Geraldton which is a 4 hour drive north of Perth or one hour by flight. You will inherit books of an established clinic where the principal dentist is retiring after more than 20 years.
This is a full-time position 4 to 5 days per week, with no weekend work. The practice is open from 8am to 5pm, with some flexibility on days and times for you. This allows you to explore Geraldton, which is a coastal community with beautiful beaches and scenery. The practice has invested in Cerec, digital xrays, rotary endo, in-house CBCT and nitrous oxide, in order to provide the best available treatments for their patients.
The practice will consider new graduates as well as experienced Dentists, and can consider sponsorship for dentists that require a visa.
Candidates will already be AHPRA registered or you will be qualified from UK, Ireland, or Canada, or registered or qualified in New Zealand to be ensured of automatic AHPRA registration. AHPRA also accepts dental school qualifications from other countries, please visit the AHPRA website for further information and to check if you are eligible.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0044 (0) 114 238 1729