Private Dentist - Lancaster - Lancashire (Part time 2-3 days per week, Superb well equipped practice)
Private Associate Dentist Jobs in Lancaster, Lancashire. Fully private, established, state of the art practice offering first class patient care. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Private Dentist
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Lancaster, Lancashire
- Predominately private clinic with small number of plan patients
- Experience and an interest in Digital Dentistry would be highly desirable
- Two or Three days per week, ideally Monday and Tuesday
- Well established practice
- State of the art equipment including, Itero machines, CBCT, and OPG Machine
- Superb practice environment
- Recently expanded practice
- Excellent support from qualified nurse and treatment coordinators
- Permanent position
- Reference: 332661
This is a superb opportunity to join a fully private practice, equipped to the highest standard. The practice is well-established and is currently undergoing a three surgery extension. The practice is extremely busy, with patients booked well in advance and waiting for treatments and as such, the practice is looking to add a new part time Associate to join the clinical team. You will benefit from excellent support within the practice from a suberb clinical team. The practice is ideally seeking an experienced Dentist with private experience. An interest in digital dentistry is highly desirable due to the demand for treatments in this area.
Successful candidates will be fully registered with the GDC and have experience of providing private cosmetic dental treatment in the UK. Naturally, there is great earning potential in the role but the practice is seeking candidates with an ethos for personal development and exceptional patient focus.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darren Moore
Telephone: 0114 238 1722