Orthodontist - North Wales, close to Chester (INDEPEDENT, Established patient base, 30 minutes from Chester, High-earning opportunity at 50% gross, Beautiful location with great transport links)
Orthodontist Jobs in North Wales, close to Chester. INDEPENDENT. Established patient base, 30 minutes from Chester, High-earning opportunity at 50% gross, Beautiful location with great transport links. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Orthodontist.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Orthodontist
- Open to both an experienced dentist with a specialist interest in Orthodontics, or a specialist Orthodontist
- Up to four days per week
- North Wales, 30 minutes from Chester, 45 minutes from Liverpool
- Orthodontic treatments are in high demand at the practice
- High-earning private opportunity at 50% gross
- State-of-the-art surgeries and equipment including CBCT, CEREC, and OPG
- Beautiful location with great transport links
- Support available from Dental Therapist and experienced colleagues
- Off-road parking available
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3728
This is a fantastic opportunity in a 5-surgery practice for an experienced Orthodontist to join an established and supportive team in a beautiful location in the North of Wales. The practice benefits from great transport links to Chester (30 minutes) and Liverpool (45 minutes), and provides a balance between stunning rural landscapes and the convenience of having a large city close by.
There is huge scope for high private earnings (50% gross) with patients being highly receptive to private Orthodontic treatment, ensuring the successful candidate will have a full diary. The practice would ideally be looking for an experienced candidate who is either an experienced dentist with a special interest in Orthodontics, or a specialist-registered Orthodontist.
Successful candidates will be fully registered with the GDC, and either an experienced dentist with a special interest in Orthodontics, or a specialist-registered Orthodontist.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672