Private Dentist – York, North Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT, up to £200k per year, State of the art, city centre clinic. )
Private Dentist jobs in York, North Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT, up to £200k per year, State of the art, city centre clinic. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established award-winning independent dental practice in York is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Private Dental Practice
- Associate Dentist
- York, North Yorkshire
- Two to four days per week available
- Award-winning practice
- Established state of the art dental practice
- High spec equipment
- Providing a range of cosmetic treatments
- Central location (close to the train station)
- Professional team of long-established dentists providing private dentistry…
- Excellent support from experienced and qualified nurses, treatment coordinators, dental hygienists…
- …and a professional administrative team led by a superb practice manager
- High grossing opportunity
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9462
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated experienced associate who wants the freedom to work to the highest standards alongside an experienced team. This luxurious, modern practice is equipped with to the highest standard with Trios 3 Shape scanners, the latest software and beautiful surgeries.
Can you say YES to these?
- You have excellent diagnostic ability, always providing comprehensive treatment plans.
- Of course, you are a great communicator
- You understand the benefits of being part of a synergistic team and want to become part of an award-winning team and ‘best in class’ practice
- You are searching for an opportunity that will give you the right work-life balance
- You embrace new technology and new ways of working
- You are an associate who is going places, someone who values independent practice and the benefits of a locally owned clinic.
We are offering:
- A fantastic opportunity to work 4 days per week
- A practice that is growing and investing in its people and equipment with a forward-thinking clinical director on site
- You will experience an award-winning treatment co-coordinating team all of which can take impressions, radiographs and are trained in the use of the Trios 3 Shape scanner.
- An outstanding team of administrative staff that has your best interests at heart and will enjoy working with your own dedicated point of contact in the reception team.
- A completely Private Practice with the support of a marketing team creating a strong, well-recognised brand in the area, and a significant demand for new patients
- We are an Invisalign Diamond 2 Certified Practice with excellent internal systems and an in-house Dental Monitoring Team to provide administrative support
- An excellent patient journey that is based on providing an award-winning experience.
- Excellent pay for high-performance. The right candidate has the potential to earn up to £200k per year
- Supported Continued Professional Development
You are an experienced clinician (five years post qualification), with a passion for dentistry and professional development. You will be able to demonstrate postgraduate education in aesthetics, orthodontics (DWSI), or restorative dentistry.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented dentist with good all-round skills, including orthodontics, to join a state-of-the-art private practice, offering high-end treatments. The practice is extremely busy and the principal advised us that "you will hit the ground running", with "full books straight from the off".
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists with UK dental practice experience and at least five years post qualification experience.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729