Associate Dentist - Bristol (INDEPENDENT. Established patient list to inherit in a busy practice, High demand for private treatments, Spacious fully air-conditioned surgeries in a large and well-equipped practice)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Bristol. INDEPENDENT. Established patient list to inherit in a busy practice, High demand for private treatments, Spacious fully air-conditioned surgeries in a large and well-equipped practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (Part-time considered)
- Up to five days per week
- Established patient list to inherit in a busy practice
- Practice provides a range of private treatments including Implants, cosmetic, and endodontic treatments
- Superb private opportunity at 50%, current dentists grossing high private income
- Spacious fully air-conditioned surgeries with state-of-the-art equipment
- Up to £12 UDA (dependent on experience)
- 5000 UDA available (pro rata)
- Excellent support and development
- Modern dental practice with superb equipment
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL4028
This is a purpose-built and modern eight-surgery dental practice, providing an excellent environment to provide your patients with the best treatments and for you to utilise all of your skills and develop professionally. The practice accommodates six dentists and two dental hygienists, supported by qualified and experienced dental nurses and a very efficient admin and management team.
Whilst the practice does have an NHS contract, there is a very high opportunity for private treatments, patients are very receptive, meaning you can utilise your full skill set and develop. Dentists in the practice provide a wide breadth of treatments including Implants, cosmetic, and endodontic treatments and the practice is set up with third-party finance for patients; dentists are grossing high amounts from private treatments.
The practice is modern and well-equipped, it is fully air-conditioned, fully digital and computerised.
Successful candidates will be GDC-registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672