Associate Dentist - Canterbury - Kent (four days per week, with excellent private potential)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Canterbury, Kent. Four days per week, with excellent private potential. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Canterbury, Kent
- Mixed Private & NHS Practice
- Four days per week Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (Wednesday available too if wish)
- £11 per UDA
- Option for Saturdays in the future if you wish
- 3000 UDA, with the rest of your time devoted to private
- Dentist with any special interests highly advantageous
- With additional Excellent Private Opportunity from very receptive patient base
- Superb equipment (rotary endo, digital x-ray, SOE)
- Excellent Professional Development and Sponsored Education
- Established modern dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9161
This is a well-established four surgery dental practice located a 10 minute drive from Canterbury city centre. This a mixed private & NHS practice, providing a superb professional environment equipped with SOE, Rotary Endo, and digital x-rays. You will benefit from air-conditioned surgeries (with windows) and a dedicated staff room. This is an excellent opportunity for a dentist seeking a true mix of private and NHS, with huge opportunities for private, you will be able to provide the treatments you want and develop yourself professionally to ensure you are happy in your work and career.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729