Associate Dentist - Colchester, Essex (INDEPENDENT, £12 per UDA, predominantly private practice, superb opportunity for restorative/cosmetic)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Colchester, Essex. INDEPENDENT. £12 per UDA, predominantly private practice, superb opportunity for restorative/cosmetic. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist in Colchester, Essex.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Family run clinic
- Part-time Associate Dentist (Thu/Fri)
- Colchester, Essex (In the middle of Stanway which is constantly expanding we are the largest practice in the area)
- Mixed patients ( NHS, Independent scheme, Private) Unique Independent scheme is new way of transferring NHS patients to Private
- Excellent private opportunity at 50% gross minus labs
- Associates taking home £25-30k
- £12 UDA – Flexible UDA allocation to suit associate
- Large dental suites
- Three dentists including principal and two full-time dental hygienists
- Established modern dental practice with an OPG machine. Also a multidiscipline practice with services such as Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Dermal fillers, Consultant Neurologist, Hearing Clinic.
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG1167
This is an excellent role for a dentist seeking a new position offering a good opportunity for all levels of dentistry. The practice has a small UDA contract of just 8000 units in total and provides dental treatments to a truly mixed patient base. The successful dentist will acquire an established list of patients, a modest UDA contract and an excellent opportunity for private dentistry. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, you will be able to build good relationships with your patients and you will have excellent diagnostic skills. Ultimately we are seeking a general dentist, however, if you have skills and interests in surgical procedures, endodontics, and restorative, your skills will be well-utilised.
The practice is modern and well-equipped, computerised, digital radiographs, rotary endo etc. and you will benefit from working closely with colleagues, with the principal in the practice and superb support staff.
The practice has sought expert guidance to ensure they provide a safe environment to colleagues and patients. Full PPE will be provided and procedures are in place to ensure social distancing and safety with minimal possible disruption.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists with two years post qualification experience, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725