Associate Dentist - Darlington (£12 UDA, superb practice with excellent private potential)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Associate Dentist Jobs in Darlington, County Durham. £12, excellent private and £5k welcome. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full-time Associate Dentist (Mon - Fri)
- £12 UDA
- up to 7500 UDA (flexible)
- Excellent private opportunity
- up to £5k welcome available
- Superb opportunities for career development with funding for training programmes and full academic support
- Excellent support from professional colleagues, management, and fully-trained support staff
- Established stunning dental practice with exceptional equipment
- Sponsored education and superb professional development
- Reference: DW8755
This is a stunning eight surgery mixed dental practice offering a new innovative modern working environment with R4 Clinical+ Software, Kodak digital x-ray processing, digital OPG, Rotary Endo, air-conditioning and built for best practice with CQC + HTM. Spacious, naturally light surgeries with extra meeting rooms on-site for education.
You will be supported by an established and sociable team, a clinical team including Oral Surgeon, Orthodontist, Implant surgeon, CQC lead, and a Regional Clinical Support Advisor, a dedicated Therapist/Hygienist, and a qualified and professional support team with time in the practice ranging from three to 18 years in experience. The practice offers a full range of NHS and Private dental care.
In terms of location and accessibility,
- Easy Parking on site
- 1 mile from the nearest train station
- With most of the current associate dentists commuting effortlessly from Newcastle
- Beautiful historical town, practice in the heart of the town centre near local shops and attractions
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.