Associate Dentist - Dartford - Kent (Independent with good private opportunity)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Dartford, Kent. INDEPENDENT. £10.50 per UDA with good private potential. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- part-time Associate Dentist
- Dartford, Kent
- Two days per week Monday and Friday
- £10 to £10.50 UDA
- Negotiable number of UDA
- R4 clinical plus Rotary endo, computerised, digital x-ray
- Excellent opportunity for private at 50% gross
- Large number of NHS and private patients
- Good opportunity for Invisalign
- Well-established team with fantastic support from the principal, experienced nurses, and administration
- 9am to 6pm
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9822
This is a well-established family dental practice, providing general NHS dentistry in comfortable surroundings, patients and staff are well-looked after via the guidance of a supportive principal. A modern practice with rotary endo, digital x-ray, and computerised, the patient demographic is mixed and offers good potential for private. With this in mind, a dentist with additional skills or ambitions aside from general dentistry will be able to utilise these skills. The position is not to replace a departing dentist, but with clinicians on maternity and paternity, the practice requires an additional clinical pair of hands on a permanent basis to join this five dentist team.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729