Associate Dentist (Private) - Wiltshire (Independent, established private list, three days per week, lovely practice)
Associate Dentist (Private) Jobs in Devizes, Wiltshire. INDEPENDENT. Established private list, three days per week, lovely practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Private Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist (private)
- Wiltshire (Devizes 10 mins, Chippenham 30 mins, Andover 35 mins)
- Mostly private general dentistry with small UDA contract
- Established private list acquiring from the Principal
- Private at 50%
- 600 UDA, £11.50 UDA (children & exempt only)
- Please note, that we can offer this position as private only, thus, no UDA / NHS
- Labs 50%
- Lovely modern private dental practice
- Award-winning and BDA Good Practice
- Two or Three days per week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Supportive close team, all long-established
- Practice is fully computerised and equipped with digital x-rays and rotary endo
- Well-presented, modern practice with air conditioning
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9239
This is a superb opportunity to join a close and professional team, in a lovely appointed, predominantly private practice, at the heart of the community, in a lovely area of the Wiltshire countryside.
The practice is a two-surgery independently owned dental practice, almost entirely private, except for a small UDA contract for children and exempt patients. You will benefit from acquiring a very well-looked after and established patient base from the principal dentist. This provides a unique opportunity for a dentist seeking a private role in a modern, yet traditional family practice. You will be keen to get to know your patients, as the practice is truly at the heart of the community and has a superb reputation for its quality of treatment and care; focussing on prevention and providing high-quality dental care to their patients. The practice is well-led, with a friendly, supportive team and relaxed atmosphere, they really do enjoy working with one another.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists and have experience of providing dental treatment in the UK. If you are seeking to also undertake the small NHS contract of 600 UDA, you will require an active dentist performer number.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729