Associate Dentist - Doncaster, South Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT, £5k welcome bonus, £12-13 per UDA, flexible UDA target, stable list in supportive practice)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT. £12-13 per UDA, stable list in supportive, established practice, ideal for a current FD. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- £5k Welcome Bonus
- 4.5 days per week (Friday until 2pm)
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Available ASAP or can accommodate September start for current FD
- £12-13 per UDA
- Flexible UDA contract to suit the dentist
- Excellent private potential
- 60% of private revenue to associate
- Replacing retiring associate with the practice over 20 years
- Stable, established patient list
- Supportive practice with experienced colleagues available to offer guidance
- Access to any materials you may need to provide the treatments you enjoy
- Permanent position
- Reference: 332045
This is a superb opportunity for a dentist to inherit a stable, well-established patient list from a retiring associate in a modern, supportive practice established for over 20 years. The practice can offer a flexible UDA allocation, circa £12-13 per UDA and excellent private potential, you will be fully supported with materials and guidance to provide the treatments you enjoy. The practice is modern, fully computerised and well equipped including digital x-ray, rotary endo, microscope and iTero scanner. The four surgeries accommodate a friendly team of four associates, the principal dentist and a large team of experienced nurses.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darren Moore
Telephone: 0114 238 1722