Associate Dentist - Dulwich, London (INDEPENDENT, Predominently private practice, superb private earning potential, could consider PT private only for experienced private dentist)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Dulwich, London. INDEPENDENT. Predominently private practice, superb private earning potential, could consider PT private only for experienced private dentist. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time considered
- Flexible options including part-time private only for an experienced private dentist
- Dulwich, South East London
- Flexible UDA available, negotiable rate depending on experience
- Substantial private opportunity, practice is predominently private
- Good scope for Invisalign in particular, an Invisalign provider would be preferable
- Range of skills in house including specialists in Endodontics, Implants, Orthodontics and Periodontics
- Modern, well equipped practice with high standard of equipement
- Full clinical freedom
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG3837
This is a very modern, independently owned and well-established four surgery practice, currently expanding to add two new surgeries and looking to recruit an associate. The practice is predominently private, with a fairly modest NHS contract - as a result the practice could offer either a mixed position with a excellent scope for private work, or even a part-time role on a fully private basis for a suitably experienced dentist.
The practice benefits from superb equipment and a well-established and stable team, ensuring you have the support that you need and the opportunity to work with like-minded colleagues. The practice is very patient focussed, the patient experience is paramount to the work that they do and this is reflected in the high spec environment and the team's ethos; you will also enjoy complete clinical freedom.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725