Associate Dentist - West Dunbartonshire (8 miles from Glasgow) Independent, 4 days, busy list of 1800 patients, good private)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Dunbartonshire (close to Glasgow). INDEPENDENT. 4 days, 8 miles from Glasgow, busy list of 1800 patients, good private and plan patients. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Mixed Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (four days per week)
- Dunbartonshire (8 miles northwest of Glasgow)
- 1800 patients
- Excellent private opportunity
- Practice Plan
- Well-established patients
- Replacing departing colleague
- Four days per week, three days 8-6 and one day 8-5 (must include Friday)
- Modern and well-equipped dental practice
- Recently refurbished
- Rotary endo, digital radiographs, IOC, SOE Exact and ambidextrous chair
- Superb opportunity for Short Term Orthodontics, Aligners, and Facial Aesthetics
- Superb reputation and loyal patients (very low FTA)
- Five star Google reviews from 300 reviews
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9711
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a list of 1800 loyal and well-maintained patients from a departing colleague, who is sadly leaving to become a principal after three years with the practice. This is a three-surgery practice, accommodating the principal and two associate dentists.
The practice is modern and very well-equipped, digital x-ray, rotary endo, computerised, and ambidextrous.
The patients are very receptive to private treatments, thus, a candidate with experience in providing private dental treatments would have these skills well utilised.
The practice benefits from a very supportive and friendly principal, and a long-established and experienced support team, who will do all they can to ensure you can enjoy your time at work and provide the best possible experience for patients.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist list number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729