Associate Dentist - Exmouth - Devon (INDEPENDENT, £12.50 UDA, Superb private, excellent equipment)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Exmouth, Devon. INDEPENDENT, £12.50 UDA, Superb private, excellent equipment. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- Exmouth, Devon
- £12.50 UDA
- 5000 to 7000 UDA available
- Suitable for current foundation dentists / DCTs seeking September start with from 5000 UDA available
- Excellent private opportunity at 50% gross
- DPAS at 50% (plan patients)
- Modern and recently refurbished
- SOE, Digital x-ray, rotary endo, Digital Apex locator
- Train station is five minutes away
- Flexibility to add evening or morning clinics for private patients
- 70:30 split of NHS / Private dental care (new patients are private only)
- Full clinical freedom
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9401
This is a superb opportunity for an associate dentist to acquire an established and well-maintained list of patients, in a superb three-surgery dental practice offering excellent private opportunity. The practice accommodates three dentists and one dental hygienist/therapist, with a mix of expertise in the practice including endodontics, oral surgery, advanced restorative work, and smile design.
You will benefit from an established and well-maintained patient list, with new patients only taken on on a private basis. You will also benefit from expert support, a practice manager with 20 years experience, qualified nurses and an experienced reception team, meaning you will be able to concentrate fully on what you do best with multiple "second pairs of hands" to assist you.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729