Associate Dentist - Gloucestershire (INDEPENDENT. Mixed practice with loyal and friendly patients with plenty of private opportunity)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Gloucestershire. INDEPENDENT. Mixed practice with loyal and friendly patients with plenty of private opportunity. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist in Gloucestershire.
- INDEPENDENT Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist (two days per week)
- Lovely location 10 miles (20 minutes) south of Gloucester
- UDA valuable is negotiable (discussed on application)
- 3500 UDA
- 50/50% split on Private and lab bills
- Huge private potential
- Replacing long-standing departing colleague due to relocation
- Established dental practice with stable well-maintained patients
- Excellent standard of equipment, Computerised, digital x-ray, etc.
- Reference: DW9200
This Associate Dentist position is in a picturesque village not far from the beautiful Forest of Dean. It is located to the South West of Gloucester and is easily commutable from the City (circa 20 minutes).
The practice is a well-established practice with three dental surgeries and has a large list of private patients and a small NHS contract. The practice is fully computerised with SOE, digital x-rays, loyal and pleasant patients and lovely, friendly, and experienced support team. The practice is open Monday to Friday 8:30 to 17:30 and a late evening until 6pm on Tuesdays.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729