Associate Dentist - Gwynned Coast - Wales (INDEPENDENT, Superb RELOCATION opportunity in stunning location, excellent private)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Gwynedd, Wales, close to Porthmadog. INDEPENDENT. established NHS and excellent private. Superb relocation opportunity in a stunning location. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Gwynedd, Wales, close to Porthmadog
- Beautiful coastal location
- Mixed practice, but very private focussed
- Private at 50%, the practice has a sizeable private income and is busy with private treatments
- NHS is paid as a set monthly/annual figure, no UDA target (NHS remuneration is very much negotiable, competitive, and dependent on experience)
- Modern well-equipped practice (SOE, Digital x-ray, state of the art)
- Superb professional support from experienced team and principal
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9967
This is a lovely practice with a fantastic team of professional and friendly people, but what sets this opportunity apart from most positions on the market, is its truly stunning location. Set on the Llyn Peninsula, close to Porthmadog, you will benefit from unrivalled views across the sea with a backdrop of Snowdonia behind you. This provides the perfect opportunity if you are seeking an idyllic work-life balance.
The practice is modern and well-equipped and central to the community, providing you with a well looked after and loyal patient base. The practice has three surgeries, two part-time dentists, one full-time, and two dental therapists, providing you superb support. The practice is modern and well-equipped, computerised (SOE) and with digital x-ray.
Zest Dental are experts in finding you the right opportunity, especially if you are seeking relocation. If you are looking for a new life, one that provides you with a beautiful place to live, then we highly recommend you get in touch for a confidential and informal chat.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729