Associate Dentist - Hastings - East Sussex (to £15 UDA, £10000 Welcome, Superb practice with excellent private opportunity)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Hastings, East Sussex. to £15 UDA, £10000 welcome, Superb state-of-the-art practice with excellent private opportunity. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Hastings, East Sussex
- £12 to £15 UDA (Higher UDA value to dentists seeking to be mentors)
- £10,000 welcome
- Excellent private opportunity
- Mixed dental practice (separate floor for private dentistry)
- Large 8 surgery practice (sedation practice)
- 5000 to 7000 UDA available
- Can accommodate part-time or full-time
- We welcome part-time roles and flexible start and finish times to fit around school hours/family/life, etc.
- Clinical Support available with the Clinical Director and excellent professional development
- Active and growing Instagram and social media presence which to significantly promote private treatments online
- State of the art equipment, High-end environment
- Parking at the practice
- Next to the train station
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9811
This is an exceptional opportunity for a dentist either young or more established in their career; offering superb support and professional development and plenty of opportunities to practice all types of dentistry, with a very receptive patient base in a practice providing large amounts of private and complex treatments. The practice is truly mixed, accommodating two floors, the practice is split with NHS on the ground floor and private on the upper floor. All patients benefit from an exceptional environment
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729