Associate Dentist - Heathfield - East Sussex (to £15 UDA, lovely well-established practice, with excellent private potential)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Heathfield, East Sussex. to £15 UDA, lovely well-established practice, with excellent private potential. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Heathfield, East Sussex
- £12 to £15 UDA (Higher UDA value to dentists seeking to be mentors)
- £10,000 welcome
- 5000 to 7000 UDA available
- Can accommodate part-time or full-time
- We welcome part-time roles and flexible start and finish times to fit around school hours/family/life, etc.
- Clinical Support available with the Clinical Director and excellent professional development
- Active and growing Instagram and social media presence which to significantly promote private treatments online
- State of the art equipment
- Good private opportunity in mixed practice (potential of circa 100k per annum)
- Superb equipment
- Established dental practice
- Well-maintained patients
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9810
This is a well-established two surgery practice with loyal and stable patients. The practice benefits from really very well looked after patients and a superb word of mouth reputation. The practice is well-equipped and well-supported, with a long-standing practice manager, qualified experienced dental nurses, and a part-time dental hygienist. The principal dentist is due to reduce days, thus you will be inheriting patients and you will be afforded excellent private opportunity. The position would suit a dentist with some experience post qualification.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729