Associate Dentist - Hove - East Sussex (Mon-Thurs, established private, small NHS 1000 UDA, central Hove, state of the art clinic)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Hove, East Sussex. Mon-Thurs, established private, small NHS 1000 UDA, central Hove, state of the art clinic. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part-time Associate Dentist (four days)
- Hove, East Sussex
- Excellent central location
- Established private and Denplan list in predominantly private practice
- The candidate will ideally have Invisalign experience
- Private 50% gross
- Small NHS contract £11 UDA, 1000 UDA
- Circa 1500 private patients who are well maintained and looked after by a long-established dentist
- Newly refurbished surgery
- Superb equipment, latest equipment and technology
- Excellent professional development
- Sponsored education & discounted CPD
- Discounts available for Invisalign, Straumann, Neodent, and Indemnity
- Monday to Thursday
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9556
Owing to a departing colleague who has been with the practice for ten years, we are seeking an Associate Dentist. This is a predominantly private practice established with four newly renovated and re-decorated surgeries. Located on Hove's main road, this practice has been serving Hove and the surrounding East Sussex area since the 1970s. The practice benefits from its superb central location, surrounded by bars and restaurants and with ease of access via public transport or by car with free parking.
This is a very established team, including a team of Dentists, with special interests in Implants and Orthodontics. The practice is fully computerised (R4) and benefits from superb equipment including digital x-ray. Your surgery is newly and fully refurbished with some excellent kit, including, NSK Nano with touchpad and fibre optic handpieces. The whole practice has undergone a recent full refurbishment and is newly decorated. It is a modern, sleek, and professional environment.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number, have experience of providing dental treatment in the UK, and will ideally have Invisalign experience and accreditation.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729