Associate Dentist - Hythe, Southampton (INDEPENDENT. Predominantly private role, Established private patient list to inherit, Implant mentorship available, £16 per UDA)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Hythe, Southampton. INDEPENDENT. Predominantly private role, Established private patient list to inherit from a retiring colleague, Implant mentorship available, £16 per UDA. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- near Hythe, Southampton
- Up to three days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Predominantly private role
- Established private patient list to inherit from retiring colleague
- Implant mentorship available from the Principal dentist
- Lots of demand for cosmetic dentistry, implants, and Invisalign
- High-earning private opportunity at 50% gross in an affluent area
- State-of-the-art equipment including iTero, CBCT, intra-oral, and digital x-ray
- Very competitive UDA of £16 per UDA DOE
- Up to 2000 UDA available
- Fantastic professional development in a supportive and welcoming team
- EEA/PLVE mentoring available
- Well-established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3783a
This is a lucrative high-earning predominantly private opportunity at a modern practice in an affluent area near Hythe, offering an established list of private patients from a retiring colleague, with up to three days per week available. There is a large demand for cosmetic dentistry, including Invisalign, and implants at the practice, with treatments being paid at 50% gross. Implant mentorship can be provided by the principal dentist, and their in-house implantologist.
Successful candidates will be GDC-registered dentists and have an active NHS performer number.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672