Associate Dentist - Monmouth, Wales (INDEPENDENT. Established patient base to inherit, £13.50 per UDA, Five days per week)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Monmouth, Wales. INDEPENDENT. Established patient base to inherit, £13.50 per UDA, Five days per week. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- Five days per week
- Monmouth, Gwent - Wales
- £13.50 per UDA
- 4800 UDA available
- Replacing a retiring colleague, large established patient lists to inherit
- High private earning opportunity at 50% gross
- Located in a lovely affluent area
- Special interest in a specific field is beneficial but not essential
- Invisalign qualification beneficial but not essential
- Open to newly qualified dentists
- Well established practice, current associates have been there for 34 years
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3236
This an excellent opportunity in a two-surgery mixed practice in the beautiful location of Monmouth, Wales. The successful candidate will inherit an established list of patients from a retiring colleague, who has worked at the practice for the last 34 years. There is fantastic scope for additional private earnings, with the practice being located in an affluent area.
The practice is easily commutable via car, being 30 minutes from Newport, 50 minutes from Cardiff and 35 minutes from Hereford. The practice is open to newly qualified candidates, and more experienced candidates, with special interests being very well utilised with the receptive client base.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672