Associate Dentist - Northampton (INDEPENDENT, £15k NHSE golden hello, busy mixed practice with superb support available, including part-funding of courses, and mentorship in restorative/cosmetic)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Northampton, Northamptonshire. INDEPENDENT, busy mixed practice with superb support available, including part-funding of courses, and mentorship in restorative/cosmetic. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- £15k Golden Hello through NHSE target area scheme
- West Northampton in the Duston area
- £11.50 (negotiable DOE)
- Flexible UDA contract to suit associate
- Superb private potential
- Well-maintained patient base, not high needs
- Good scope for cosmetic/restorative
- The practice offers a wide range of treatments including implants and sedation
- FD training practice - principal is an Educational Supervisor
- Superb support, including funding towards further study and mentorship to improve your skillset
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG2759
Superb opportunity for an associate dentist to join a well-established mixed practice with a superb reputation. This is a busy foundation training practice, with a well-maintained patient base offering superb scope for private development. The practice offers a wide range of treatments in-house, including Implants and Sedation, and the patient demographic lends itself to a dentist interested in restorative/cosmetic. This is a foundation training practice, with an experienced team and a supportive principal who is an educational supervisor. The successful candidate will be well supported to advance their skillset, the practice is prepared to provide funding for further study, mentorship and guidance to ensure you can confidently utilise your skillset in practice.
The practice is modern, well-equipped and well presented, with fully computerised surgeries, digital x-ray, rotary endo etc.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725