Associate Dentist - Nottingham (INDEPENDENT, £12 per UDA, established NHS, Denplan and private list to inherit in state of the art, city centre practice)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire. INDEPENDENT. £12 per UDA, established NHS, Denplan and private list to inherit in state of the art, city centre practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (part-time considered)
- £12 per UDA
- Flexible UDA contract
- Established private and Denplan list
- State of the art, modern practice with high footfall
- High uptake on private treatment options
- Practice level marketing support to ensure your skills are well utilised
- Potential clinical lead opportunity for a more experienced candidate (negotiable & competitive remuneration)
- Practice is moving towards private dentistry only
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG1313
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dentist seeking a long-term opportunity within a modern, state-of-the-art practice with an established and growing private patient base. The practice is situated in a historic and stylish building in the very centre of Nottingham, the patient base is mixed and largely affluent, the practice is moving toward offering only private treatments. This opportunity would suit a candidate looking for a future in private dentistry who is keen to build long-lasting relationships with patients. For a suitably experienced candidate, there is also an opportunity for a clinical lead, the remuneration for this position will be very competitive and is open to discussion.
The practice has six modern surgeries, which are well-presented and equipped to a high standard, an experienced and fully qualified nursing team, reception team and very supportive and professional management. You will be fully supported with marketing, materials etc to ensure you are able to fully utilise your skillset and offer patients an excellent service.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725