Private Dentist - Pickering - North Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT, fully private, 2 days per week, state of the art practice)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Pickering, North Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT. Fully private, 2 days per week, state of the art practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist for a fully private position.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Private practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist (private)
- Pickering, North Yorkshire
- Two days per week (Tuesday and Friday)
- Established modern dental practice
- Excellent equipment, fully computerised, Intra-oral Trios scanner, Digital x-rays/OPT, Rotary Endo, Intra-oral cameras
- 50% split for FPI and Denplan
50% split lab bills
- Full support team including therapist/hygienist
- Excellent professional development
- Well established practice (current owner 25 years)
- Practice offers implants/ facial aesthetics/ ortho
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9569
This is an independently owned dental practice in the heart of beautiful Pickering. This is a modern three surgery dental practice, accommodating the Principal Dentist, an Associate, and a Dental Hygienist/Therapist. The practice is equipped to a high standard, fully computerised with Intra-oral Trios scanner, Digital x-rays/OPT, Rotary Endo, and Intra-oral cameras. Treatments include cosmetic dentistry, facial aesthetics, orthodontics, and implants, thus plenty of scope for you to provide a variety of treatments and to develop and utilise skills.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists and have experience of providing dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729