Associate Dentist - Pontefract - West Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT, £12 UDA with excellent private opportunity, four days per week)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Pontefract, West Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT. £12 UDA, Superb practice, state-of-the-art equipment, with excellent private opportunity and professional development. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist (Monday to Thursday)
- Pontefract, West Yorkshire (Leeds 25mins, Doncaster, 34mins, York, 30mins)
- £12 UDA
- 6500 to 7000 UDA
- Well-established practice with a well-maintained existing list to transfer
- Benefitting from recent full refurbishment
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Superb private opportunity and opportunities for professional development
- Excellent and experienced clinical team with superb support and diary management
- Permanent position
- Available from: 1st October 2021
- Reference: DW9248
This is a superb opportunity for a dentist seeking an opportunity to acquire a well-maintained and stable list of patients with excellent private opportunity and a great clinical support structure and professional development to ensure you fulfill your clinical ambitions. The practice provides implants, cosmetic dentistry, facial aesthetics and Invisalign. The practice is a Platinum Invisalign provider and with the principal having provided Invisalign for over 10 years, there is plenty of support and mentoring should you require it.
You will also benefit from a newly refurbished surgery, with state of the art equipment and a superb support team offering excellent chairside assistance, administrators who manage your diary to your needs, and a Treatment Coordinator who provides expert assistance for comprehensive cases. The practice also offers in-house finance to assist patients in funding bigger plans.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists and will have an active NHS performer number, with experience in providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729