Associate Dentist - Ponteland, Newcastle Upon Tyne (4 days, busy predominantly private list with small NHS contract, superb earning potential)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Ponteland, Newcastle Upon Tyne. Four days, predominantly private with an established list of practice plan and private patients + small NHS contract, superb earning potential. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Four days: Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri
- Ponteland, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- 1500 UDA
- £UDA negotiable & competitive
- Established list of 400 practice plan, 300 private and 600 NHS patients
- We can discuss your salary expectations confidentially and ensure we achieve the best financial package possible for you
- Superb potential for Invisalign and complete smile makeovers
- Skills in Sedation and/or Facial Aesthetics would be an advantage
- Superb equipment
- Excellent professional development
- Sponsored education
- Established dental practice
- Well-maintained patients
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG1265
This is a well-established, three-surgery practice offering a modern work environment and superb opportunities for private dentistry. The successful candidate will be inheriting a fully established, busy list of patients consisting of 600 plan patients, 300 private, and 600 NHS, offering an excellent income and superb opportunities for Invisalign and smile makeovers. A dentist with skills in Sedation and/or facial aesthetics would find their skills well utilised.
The practice is modern, fully computerised with SOE and well equipped to a high standard including digital x-rays, iTero Scanner, CBCT scanner and Apex Locator. You will work alongside an established, longstanding team of associates and fully qualified support staff including a hygienist.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725