Associate Dentist - Reading, Berkshire (INDEPENDENT, good private opportunity, well-established patient list to inherit, implant mentoring available)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Reading, Berkshire. INDEPENDENT, good private opportunity, well-established patient list to inherit, implant mentoring available. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Reading, Berkshire
- Well-established patient list to inherit
- Replacing departing colleague
- Flexible days and hours up to five days per week
- Implant mentoring available
- Good private opportunity
- £12.50 per UDA (negotiable)
- Up to 5000 UDA (pro rata)
- Excellent uptake of private treatments from NHS patients
- Great professional development in a supportive, welcoming practice
- Fantastic support for recently qualified foundation dentists
- Scope to do Saturdays in the future if you wish
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: YA3455
This a fantastic opportunity for a dentist at any stage of their career to join a two-surgery family-run dental practice, in an affluent area of Reading. There is good scope at the practice for private earnings, with the successful candidate inheriting a well-established patient list, and great uptake of private treatments from NHS patients. The practice has a supportive, welcoming environment, and is able to provide excellent support for newly qualified dentists.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352