Associate Dentist - Scarborough, North Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT, established private, plus NHS at £13 per UDA, superb modern, supportive practice)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Scarborough, North Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT, established private, plus NHS at £13 per UDA, superb modern, supportive practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (four or five days)
- Scarborough, North Yorkshire
- Established private list with superb growth opportunity
- Private gross £80000, Denplan £21000
- 4000 UDA, £13 per UDA
- FD training practice with a supportive team and principal on-site
- Support with post-grad development, courses, and guidance - the principal is an implantologist and can provide some mentoring in this
- Sedation training would be a huge advantage, practice prepared to assist with this for a dentist with an interest in developing in this area
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9655
This is a well-managed, modern, nine-surgery training practice offering a superb opportunity for an associate dentist to replace a longstanding colleague. The successful candidate will inherit an established list of patients, including NHS and Private. The position is initially for three days per week, however, there is real potential to increase the days per week (if you wish) with a real opportunity for private growth. The practice is well-established, modern, fully digital, and well-equipped with CT scanner, OPG and Belmont chairs. You will join alongside a longstanding team of associates, two hygienists, two therapists, and professional support staff. The principal is an FD trainer and as such is keen to support the development of his associates, with assistance with post-grad courses and day-to-day support in practice.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729