Associate Dentist - Southampton, Hampshire (INDEPENDENT, busy practice, lots of private and small NHS contract, FT 3500 UDA with superb scope for private, good support available from longstanding team & principal)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Southampton, Hampshire. INDEPENDENT, busy practice, lots of private and small NHS contract, FT 3500 UDA with superb scope for private, good support available from longstanding team & principal. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time 4-5 days per week
- Southampton, Hampshire
- 3500 UDA established patients - with huge private scope
- Lots of scope for cosmetic and restorative
- Busy 11 surgery predominantly private practice
- State of the art surgeries with a high standard of equipment - iTero and Trio scanners, Lat Ceph, OPG etc
- Available surgery has been recently built, thus all equipment is brand new
- A superb, longstanding team of clinicians and experienced support staff including treatment co-ordinator, marketing team, and practice manager
- Supportive principal dentist onsite
- Ideal role for an experienced clinician looking for a more private scope, or a more recently qualified dentist looking for support and guidance
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW10020
A superb opportunity for an associate dentist at any stage in their career to join the team of a successful, well-reputed practice offering superb earning potential and excellent scope for private. The practice, formerly 8 surgeries has just expanded with three brand new surgeries - thus are looking for an associate to take on a list of NHS patients (3500 UDA) and continue to grow their large private patient base. As the NHS contract is fairly small, the practice is happy to offer a guaranteed income for the early period whilst the private book fills up, there is plenty of demand for this. We can discuss the financial package initially to ensure we understand your requirements and can arrange a suitable package for you.
The practice has 11 surgeries, three of which are newly built and thus brand new - they are extremely well equipped, with iTero and Trios scanners, Zeiss microscope, digital x-ray, rotary endo, lat ceph, OPG and CBCT. You will be well supported by a longstanding team in situ, with a principal dentist on-site, an experienced team of associates, professional support staff, treatment coordinators, marketing support, and practice management. The practice is keen to encourage professional development, and full clinical freedom, with access to any equipment and materials you need to provide quality treatments in the way you know best.
Successful candidates will have experience of providing private dental treatment in the UK and be at least 10 years post qualifications.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729