Associate Dentist (Busy mixed practice, great private potential, longstanding team in situ)
Associate Dentist Jobs in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. Busy well-established practice with great private potential and longstanding team in situ. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Two days: Mon & Tue
- St Neots
- **For your peace of mind and financial security, the practice will pay 1/12th of contract value per month and not per UDA.
- £UDA Negotiable and competitive
- We can discuss your salary expectations confidentially to ensure we achieve the best financial package for you
- Busy practice with excellent private opportunity
- Established patient list
- Superb equipment
- Excellent professional development
- Sponsored education
- Well-established practice
- Longstanding team in situ
- Reference: JG1134
An excellent opportunity for a part-time associate to join a busy, well-established practice and a longstanding team. The practice has surgery space available on Mondays and Tuesdays, an established list of patients, great private potential and an excellent UDA rate.
This is a well-established practice established over 70 years ago, with a longstanding team of associates and dedicated support staff including dental hygienist. The five modern surgeries are well equipped to a high standard including digital x-ray, apex locator and full-computerisation with R4 software.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725