Dental Nurse - Guernsey (INDEPENDENT, fully private practice, £15.50 per hour, fantastic relocation opportunity, excellent local reputation)
Dental Nurse Jobs in Guernsey, Channel Islands. INDEPENDENT, fully private practice, £15.50 per hour, fantastic relocation opportunity, excellent local reputation. ZEST Dental Recruitment is working in partnership with an established private dental practice seeking to recruit a Dental Nurse.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Dental Nurse
- Guernsey, Channel Islands
- Starting hourly rate of £15.50
- Fantastic relocation opportunity
- Fully private, patient-focused practice with an excellent local reputation
- High spec state-of-the-art the-practice
- The practice is already equipped to provide implant treatment
- Special interests are welcome and will be supported and well-utilised
- High-income opportunity with low taxation
- Fully equipped dental practice including CBCT Scanner, OPG, Rotary Endo, Digital Radiography
- Excellent support staff - Customer service awards winners
- Tax-efficient, 20% personal tax and no VAT on Guernsey
- Guernsey is a beautiful and safe island with excellent travel links to the UK and France
- Read Five Reasons to live in Guernsey (Financial Times January 2019)
- Permanent position
- Reference: YA3816
This is an excellent opportunity for a dental nurse to join this established and highly regarded private practice in Guernsey. This is a two-surgery practice accommodating the principal, an associate, and a hygienist; in addition to a lovely support team, all of which are experienced and with the practice for a number of years, providing you with great stability.
This provides a superb full-time opportunity for a dental nurse at any stage of their career seeking a great private practice to develop and provide fantastic patient care.
Successful candidates will be qualified dental nurses.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352