Dental Therapist / Hygienist - East Sussex (Predominantly Private Independent practice, one day per week, Private patients)
Dental Therapist Hygienist Jobs in Heathfield, East Sussex. INDEPENDENT. Predominantly Private Independent practice, Private patients. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a Dental Hygienist / Therapist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Predominantly private practice
- Part-time Dental Therapist Hygienist
- Heathfield, East Sussex
- One day per week (Fridays), with option to increase days
- High and competitive hourly rate (guaranteed for hygienist hours)
- Plus 45-50% allocation of private income from non-hygienist work, e.g. restorative treatments, whitening, cosmetic work.
- 30 to 60 minute appointments
- Close collaboration is offered with the in-house periodontist.
- Private patients
- Superb equipment
- Principal dentist, plus three associate dentists (two part-time), two visiting specialists, and a further dental hygienist
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9901
This is an independently owned modern four-surgery dental practice, providing predominantly private treatment. We are seeking a dental hygienist / therapist to join this talented, caring, professional team.
You will benefit from a supportive Principal Dentist, keen on professional development and promoting clinical freedom. You will be working alongside like-minded colleagues and supported by a team of professional and friendly support staff. A dental practice where you can develop professionally and really get to know your patients, ensuring you are happy in your work and you have happy patients.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered Dental Therapists with experience of providing dental hygiene and therapy treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this Dental Therapist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729