Dental Hygiene Therapist - York, North Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT, £36 per hour, state of the art, city centre practice)
Dental Hygiene Therapist Jobs in York, North Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT, state-of-the-art, city centre practice. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a Dental Hygiene Therapist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Dental Hygiene Therapist
- York, North Yorkshire (central location)
- Hygiene and Therapy
- Salary from £36.00 per hour (Self-employed)
- Two days per week
- 30-minute hygiene appointments
- 8am to 5pm (with 1 hour lunch)
- Superb nurse assistance, State of the art equipment and Dentally software
- Referrals from experienced clinicians and direct access available
- Option to provide re-care examinations in the future and have your own patient list
- Access to funding for further related training/qualifications
- A supportive and experienced Clinical Director, Practice Manager, Lead Dental Nurse and Lead Patient Co-ordinator
- A friendly and well organised team of dentists, hygienists, dental nurses and patient co-ordinators
- Close to York Train Station and pay and display car parking close by
- Permanent position
- Reference: YA3785a
This is a superb opportunity for a dental Hygiene Therapist to join an established dental practice in the centre of the historic city of York. The practice is a forward-thinking independently owned dental practice, established for over 50 years.
We know the practice, the principal, and the practice manager well, having placed a number of their current team over many years. They provide a good mix of high-quality NHS and private work with an emphasis on post-graduate training and education, you will benefit from dedicated support and professional development. The practice is superbly run, providing a range of treatments in addition to general dentistry, including advanced restorative reconstructive dentistry, Cosmetic Treatments, Fixed Orthodontics, dental implants and they are a platinum provider for Invisalign.
The successful candidate will be a GDC registered dental hygienist/therapist, with experience in providing hygiene/therapy treatments in UK dental practice, preferably of at least two years.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352