Dental Therapist (Children Only) - York, North Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT, up to £60 per hour, direct access to patient list, fantastic support from Clinical Director, state-of-the-art city centre practice)
Dental Therapist Jobs in York, North Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT, up to £60 per hour, direct access to patient list, fantastic support from Clinical Director, state-of-the-art city centre practice. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a Dental Therapist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Dental Therapist
- York, North Yorkshire (central location)
- Up to £60 per hour
- Two days per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Direct access therapy
- 8am to 5pm (with 1 hour lunch)
- Specifically looking after NHS patient list of children
- Ownership of patient list and clinical freedom
- Structured support from Clinical Director and Practice Manager
- Superb nurse assistance, State of the art equipment and Dentally software
- A friendly and well organised team of dentists, hygienists, dental nurses and patient co-ordinators
- Close to York Train Station and pay and display car parking close by
- Permanent position
- Reference: YA3882
This is a superb opportunity for a Dental Therapist to join an established dental practice in the centre of the historic city of York. This is a brand new position looking after an extensive NHS patient list of children. You will benefit from having direct access and ownership of the patient list, as well as a fantastic balance of clinical freedom and support from the leadership team at the practice.
The practice is a forward-thinking independently owned dental practice, established for over 50 years. We know the practice, the principal, and the practice manager well, having placed a number of their current team over many years. They provide a good mix of high-quality NHS and private work with an emphasis on post-graduate training and education, you will benefit from dedicated support and professional development.
The practice is superbly run, providing a range of treatments in addition to general dentistry, including advanced restorative reconstructive dentistry, Cosmetic Treatments, Fixed Orthodontics, dental implants and they are a platinum provider for Invisalign.
The successful candidate will be a GDC registered dental hygienist/therapist, with experience in providing hygiene/therapy treatments in UK dental practice, preferably of at least two years.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352