Orthodontist - Pontefract, West Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT, two days per month, up to 15k per month, Fully private)
Specialist Orthodontist Jobs in Pontefract, West Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT, two days per month, up to 15k per month, Fully private. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a Specialist Orthodontist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Pontefract, West Yorkshire
- Fully private
- Part-time Specialist Orthodontist (GDC registered Specialist)
- Two days per month
- Up to 15k per month
- High-end Award-Winning practices
- Superb equipment (State-of-the-art)
- Exceptional practice environment, luxurious modern practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9460
We are looking for someone special. There is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Specialist Orthodontist who wants the freedom to work to the highest standards alongside an experienced team. This luxurious, modern practice is equipped to the highest standard with Trios 3 Shape scanners, the latest software and beautiful surgeries.
Can you say YES to these?
- You have excellent diagnostic ability, always providing comprehensive treatment plans.
- Of course, you are a great communicator
- You understand the benefits of being part of a synergistic team and want to become part of an award-winning team and ‘best in class’ practice
- You are searching for an opportunity that will give you the right work-life balance
- You embrace new technology and new ways of working
- You are an associate who is going places, someone who values independent practice and the benefits of a locally owned clinic
We are offering:
- A fantastic opportunity to work 2 days per month position
- A practice that is growing and investing in its people and equipment with a forward-thinking clinical director on site
- You will experience an award-winning treatment co-coordinating team all of which can take impressions, radiographs and are trained in the use of the Trios 3 Shape scanner.
- An outstanding team of administrative staff that has your best interests at heart and will enjoy working with your own dedicated point of contact in the reception team.
- A completely Private Practice with the support of a marketing team creating a strong, well-recognised brand in the area, and a significant demand for new patients
- We are an Invisalign Diamond 2 Certified Practice with excellent internal systems and an in-house Dental Monitoring Team to provide administrative support
- An excellent patient journey that is based on providing an award-winning experience.
- Excellent pay for high-performance up to 15k per month
- Supported Continued Professional Development
If you like what you have read this far and think this might be for you, please email your details and copy of your cv to discuss what you can bring to this leading practice.
Successful candidates will be a GDC specialist registered and qualified Orthodontist.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729