Paediatric Dentist - Tunbridge Wells, Kent (Independent, High-specification luxury practice with dedicated children's suite - 45 mins direct from London Bridge)
Paediatric Dentist Jobs in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Independent, High-specification luxury practice with dedicated children's suite - 45 mins direct from London Bridge, visa available. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a specialist Paediatric Dentist.
- Part-time Paediatric Dentist (specialist registered)
- Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Fully private Independent three-surgery practice
- High-specification luxury practice
- Visa provided if required
- Working with highly specialised colleagues including a prosthodontist and oral surgeon
- Excellent support from a dedicated, qualified and experienced team
- Full clinical freedom
- Very high patient satisfaction
- High earning opportunity - remuneration is 50% of gross, labs at 50%
- We have full flexibility and we are happy to consider any hours and days (Monday to Saturday) from one day per month to full-time
- Excellent opportunity in high-end practice
- The clinic can provide a visa if required and we are interested to hear from candidates from outside of the UK with GDC specialist registration
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW3715
This is a superb opportunity for a qualified and GDC registered paediatric specialist seeking a high-specification clinic. The clinic is located in the centre of Tunbridge Wells providing a large patient base ensuring that you will be extremely busy and providing you with rewarding cases. You will be treating your patients in a luxurious environment, a dedicated children's suite ensuring your patients and their parents are relaxed and eliminating any anxiety. You will have all the equipment and support you need, the practice is stunning to look at and you are afforded every piece of technology you need. This includes intra-oral cameras, 3D digital scanners, OPG and digital radiography.
The clinic is completely open to any availability you may have. They are busy enough to offer full-time, but happy with candidates seeking one day per week, or even one day per month; they will look at all options. Important for them is to find the right candidate who can offer the best experience to their patients.
If required, the visa can provide visa sponsorship.
Successful candidates will be GDC specialist registered and qualified Paediatric Dentist.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0044 (0) 114 238 1729