Periodontist - East Sussex (Predominantly private independent practice, full list of patients to transfer, acquiring from current clinician)
Periodontist Jobs in Heathfield, East Sussex. INDEPENDENT. Predominantly private independent practice, full list of patients to transfer, acquiring from current clinician. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a Periodontist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Predominantly private
- Part-time Periodontist
- Heathfield, East Sussex
- Remuneration is 50% of fees
- Specialist periodontist or a dentist with a special interest
- One day every fortnight, three weeks, or per month...
- ...with an excellent opportunity to increase days if you wish
- Established list of patients
- Replacing departing periodontist with a well-maintained list (three years with the practice)
- Superb equipment
- Principal dentist, plus three associate dentists (two part-time), two visiting specialists, and a dental hygienist
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW6352
This is an independently owned modern four-surgery dental practice, providing predominantly private treatment.
We are seeking a periodontist that can acquire an established list of patients, built by the current periodontist over the last three years. This has been from internal referrals, however, there is huge potential for external referrals if you are seeking more days, this is not though a prerequisite.
The remuneration is 50% of the private gross fees charged for periodontal assessment and periodontal treatment, the fees charged are set mutually between the periodontist and the practice, it is very much collaborative.
You will benefit from a supportive Principal Dentist, keen on professional development and promoting clinical freedom. You will be working alongside like-minded colleagues and supported by a team of professional and friendly support staff.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered periodontists or dentists with a special interest in periodontics, evidenced by your experience and qualifications.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0044 (0) 114 238 1729