Private Dentist - Bath, Somerset (INDEPENDENT. Fully private position in an affluent area, Well-established patient list to inherit in a busy practice, Huge demand for cosmetic treatments)
Private Dentist Jobs in Bath, Somerset. INDEPENDENT. Fully private position in an affluent area, Well-established patient list to inherit in a busy practice, Huge demand for cosmetic treatments. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit a Private Dentist.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Private Dentist
- Bath, Somerset (~12 miles from Bristol)
- Two days per week (flexible on days)
- Fully private position in an affluent area of Bath
- Well-established patient list to inherit from a departing colleague
- Huge demand for cosmetic treatments
- Fantastic support and professional development opportunities are available
- Very busy practice with scope to grow the established list further
- Predominantly fee per item patients with some practice plan
- A special interest in Endodontics is desirable but not essential
- State-of-the-art equipment and surgeries
- Established practice with excellent reviews
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL4093
This is a well-established state-of-the-art 5-surgery practice offering an excellent high-earning opportunity to take on an established patient list of mostly fee-per-item patients, as well as a small number of plan patients. The practice is very busy and has a huge demand for a range of private treatments, including cosmetic dentistry. This is a lucrative position in a highly renowned practice, looking for an experienced dentist looking to take the next step in their career.
Successful candidates will be fully registered with the GDC and have experience of providing private dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672