Private Dentist - North Wales, close to Chester (INDEPEDENT, Established patient base, 30 minutes from Chester, High-earning opportunity at 50% gross, Beautiful location with great transport links)
Private Dentist Jobs in North Wales, close to Chester. INDEPENDENT. Established patient base, 30 minutes from Chester, High-earning opportunity at 50% gross, Beautiful location with great transport links. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- Up to four days per week
- North Wales, 30 minutes from Chester, 45 minutes from Liverpool
- Well-established patient list to inherit
- High-earning private opportunity at 50% gross
- State-of-the-art surgeries and equipment including CBCT, CEREC, and OPG
- Beautiful location with great transport links
- A special interest in Orthodontics or Implants is desirable but not essential
- Implant and Orthodontic mentoring is available
- Support available from Dental Therapist and experienced colleagues
- Off-road parking available
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3727
This is a fantastic opportunity in a 5-surgery practice for an experienced dentist (preferably with a special interest) to join an established and supportive team in a beautiful location in the North of Wales. The practice benefits from great transport links to Chester (30 minutes) and Liverpool (45 minutes), and provides a balance between stunning rural landscapes and the convenience of having a large city close by.
The successful candidate will benefit from an established patient list, with huge scope for high private earnings at 50% gross. The practice would ideally be looking for an experienced candidate with a special interest in a specific field of dentistry.
Successful candidates will be fully registered with the GDC and have experience of providing private dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672