Private Dentist - Nottingham (INDEPENDENT, boutique city centre practice with superb opportunity for cosmetic/restorative)
Private Dentist Jobs in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire. INDEPENDENT, boutique city centre practice with superb opportunity for cosmetic/restorative. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a Private Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Private Dentist (part-time considered)
- Heart of the city centre - parking permit provided
- 50% split on private/labs (access to discounted labs also)
- £3000 per year in years 1 & 2 towards professional development and training
- Superb earning potential - £110k-£130k for a full-time associate
- State of the art, modern practice with high footfall
- High uptake on private treatment options
- Good support network available for a more recently qualified clinician
- Practice level marketing support to ensure your skills are well utilised
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG2375
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dentist seeking a long-term opportunity within a modern, state-of-the-art practice with an established and growing private patient base. The practice is situated in a historic and stylish building in the very centre of Nottingham, the patient base spans a wide range of demographics with a lot of affluent attenders, and demand for high-quality private treatment options is consistent amongst the whole patient base. This opportunity would suit a candidate looking for a future in private dentistry who is keen to build long-lasting relationships with patients.
The practice has six modern surgeries, which are well-presented and equipped to a high standard, an experienced and fully qualified nursing team, reception team and very supportive and professional management. You will be fully supported with marketing, materials etc to ensure you are able to fully utilise your skillset and offer patients an excellent service.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, with experience providing dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725