Private Dentist - Warminster - Wiltshire (Established 1300 private patients with 500 UDA, three days per week)
Private Dentist Jobs in Warminster, Wiltshire. Established 1300 private patients with 500 UDA, three days per week. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a dentist in Warminster, Wiltshire.
- Part-time Private Associate Dentist
- Warminster, Wiltshire
- Private list of 1300 patients and small NHS contract (500 UDA)
- Special interest in Endodontics is an advantage
- Three days per week - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (one Saturday morning per month)
- Excellent working environment with the latest equipment
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance.
- An affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- Well-maintained patients
- Excellent professional development
- Free car parking
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9742
This is an established, friendly, and busy five surgery dental practice in the centre of Warminster town within five minutes walking distance of the train station. The surgery has a Zeiss microscope and at present using Reciproc Technique for endodontics.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced dentist to join our team in Warminster. An established cared for and predominantly private list with a very small UDA target of 500 per annum. The position would ideally suit a dentist with a specialism or special interest in endodontics, as the surgery has a Zeiss Microscope and the practice refers out complex endodontics, thus, there is excellent scope for both internal and external endodontic referrals. This is though not a prerequisite.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active NHS performer number and have experience of providing dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729