Private Dentist - Weymouth, Dorset (INDEPENDENT, Upwards of £12000 net earnings monthly, Very busy practice with 200+ new patients per month, Fully private growth role)
Private Dentist Jobs in Weymouth, Dorset. INDEPENDENT, Upwards of £12000 net earnings monthly, Very busy practice with 200+ new patients per month, Fully private growth role. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit a Private Dentist.
- Independent Private Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Private Dentist
- Weymouth, Dorset
- Two to four days per week
- Upwards of £12000 net earnings monthly (dependent on days worked)
- Very busy practice with 200+ new patients per month
- Fully private growth role
- A special interest in a specific field is beneficial but not essential
- High grossing opportunity
- High-spec state-of-the-art practice and equipment including CBCT, OPG, and digital x-ray
- Established patients with very real and bona fide opportunities for further growth
- Established team
- Suitable for both experienced private dentists and those younger in their career, plenty of support
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL4009
This is a state-of-the-art, independently-owned private practice with a superb reputation. The practice is fully digital with four modern surgeries, all equipped to a high standard. You will work alongside an established team including the principal dentist, associates and have the support of fully qualified and experienced dental nurses.
The practice is busy, with a well-maintained and established patient base and a large number of new patients continuously joining via marketing, word of mouth, and referrals. The successful candidate will be building a patient list from new patients, of which the practice gets around 200+ new patients per month.
The earning potential is very high with earnings upwards of £12000 net monthly (dependent on days worked).
The opportunity for professional development is also high, you really can utilise all of your skills and develop new ones. The role would suit either an experienced private dentist, potentially with a special interest; or, the practice is also happy to consider candidates from a mixed/NHS background seeking to move to a fully private setting; you will have plenty of support.
Successful candidates will be GDC-registered dentists with experience in providing dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672