Private Dentist – York, North Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT, Private, High grossing opportunity at 50%, state-of-the-art, city centre clinic)
Private Dentist jobs in York, North Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT, Private, High grossing opportunity at 50%, state-of-the-art, city centre clinic. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established award-winning independent dental practice in York is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Private Dental Practice
- Private Associate Dentist
- York, North Yorkshire
- High grossing opportunity
- Full or part-time flexible ideally, four or five days per week
- Remuneration is 50% of gross
- £10,000 Golden Hello*
- Excellent professional development including financial packages for courses
- Established state of the art dental practice
- High-spec equipment
- Providing a broad range of general, cosmetic, and specialist treatments (lots of opportunity)
- Central location (close to the train station)
- Professional team of long-established dentists, experienced and qualified nurses, treatment coordinators, and dental hygienists, with superb admin support
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9902
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced dentist seeking the clinical freedom to work to the highest standards, but with plenty of support and professional development opportunities.
This modern practice is equipped to the highest standard with the latest software and high-end surgeries. The practice is patient centric and focussed on the development of their team; investing in its people and equipment with a forward-thinking clinical director/principal. You will also benefit from an outstanding team of administrative staff that has your best interests at heart.
The practice also benefits from a dedicated marketing team, creating a strong, well-recognised brand in the area, and a significant demand for new patients, in addition to the already busy and established lists. The clinic is an Invisalign Diamond 2 Certified Practice. This is a collaborative and well team, providing an excellent patient journey that is focussed on an exemplary service and experience.
We are seeking a dentist with at least three years post-qualification experience and a passion for dentistry and professional development.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented dentist with good all-round skills, to join a state-of-the-art private practice, offering high-end treatments.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists and have experience of providing dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729