Specialist Orthodontist - Sunderland, Tyne and Wear (INDEPENDENT, Full or part-time available, £120k per year NHS + superb private potential, modern, well-equipped practice with therapists in place to assist with UOA delivery)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear. INDEPENDENT, £120k per year NHS + superb private potential, modern, well-equipped practice with therapists in place to assist with UOA delivery. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Specialist Orthodontist
- Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
- Sessions also in sister sites, in South Shields and Washington
- Remuneration open to discussion to ensure the package is the right fit for you
- Circa £120k per annum from NHS (or pro-rata) + Superb private potential
- NHS labs & Therapist cost covered by the practice
- Established team in place including Hygienists and Therapists to assist with UOA delivery
- Well-established, modern practice with excellent equipment
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG1290
This is a modern, well-equipped, eight-surgery orthodontic practice based in Sunderland, with sister sites in South Shields and Washington. The practice has a superb opportunity available for an experienced Orthodontist to work alongside an experienced team planning treatments and supervising therapist to manage a substantial NHS contract with superb opportunity to offer private treatments. In return, the practice can offer excellent and negotiable remuneration packages to suit the needs of the successful candidate in the region of £120k for NHS work (Based on four days per week) with no cost to the associate for NHS labs or use of a therapist for NHS patients. Ideal candidates will be skilled and confident Orthodontists able to work independently, manage and supervise Hygienists/Therapists and support staff.
The practice has eight modern surgeries, each well-presented and well equipped to a high standard, fully digital with digital x-ray, intraoral scanner, orthotrac software and digital cameras.
Successful candidates will be GDC specialist registered and qualified Orthodontists with an NHS performer number.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725