Private Dentist - Dorset (Established patients, busy chair with room for further growth & oral surgery)
Private Associate Dentist Jobs in Sherborne, Dorset (near Yeovil. Established patients, busy chair with room for further growth & oral surgery. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Private Associate Dentist
- Sherborne, Dorset (near Yeovil)
- Excellent relocation opportunity (London 2hrs 14mins direct to Waterloo)
- Replacing departing colleague
- Very lucrative role with well maintained and established patients
- Mix of both Private (fee per item) and Plan patients, plus very small NHS commitment of 100 UDA
- Monday: 8.30am to 6pm, Tuesday & Wednesday: 8.30am to 5pm, Thursday: 8.30am to 7pm (Friday off), plus two Saturdays per month 8.30am to 1pm.
- Special Interest in Oral Surgery is beneficial
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9088
This is a well-stablished dental practice providing a large proportion of private dental treatments. As such, this four surgery practice is equipped to an extremely high standard, providing a modern working environment, fully computerised (SOE), digital x-ray, apex locator etc.
The position is to take over from a departing colleague, providing you with an established list of good quality patients and meaning you can use your full breadth of skills and develop new ones, ensuring your career is moving forward and your ambitions are met. Although well-established and lucrative now, the chair has an excellent capacity for further growth.
This position also provides an excellent relocation opportunity for a dentist looking for a work-life balance and the peace and tranquillity of rural Dorset. The town is an affluent market town sat on the connecting road for London and Penzance. The practice is walking distance to the train station with frequent and direct trains to London Waterloo in just over two hours.
Successful candidates will have experience in providing private dental treatment in the UK. As there is a small NHS contract of 100 UDA, candidates will also need a performer number, or be able to register for one by having had previous NHS experience.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729