Private Dentist – York, North Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT, Private, High grossing opportunity at 50%, state-of-the-art, city centre clinic)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Private Dentist jobs in York, North Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT, Private, High grossing opportunity at 50%, state-of-the-art, city centre clinic. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established award-winning independent dental practice in York is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Private Dental Practice
- Private Associate Dentist (Part-time)
- York, North Yorkshire
- High grossing opportunity
- Two or three days per week, Monday, Thursday, Friday (Monday and Friday if two days)
- Excellent opportunity to increase to full-time if you wish
- Award-winning practice
- Remuneration is 50% of gross
- Established state of the art dental practice
- High spec equipment
- Providing a range of cosmetic treatments
- Central location (close to the train station)
- Professional team of long-established dentists providing private dentistry…
- Excellent support from experienced and qualified nurses, treatment coordinators, dental hygienists…
- …and a professional administrative team led by a superb practice manager
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9668
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated experienced associate who wants the freedom to work to the highest standards alongside an experienced team. This luxurious, modern practice is equipped to the highest standard with Trios 3 Shape scanners, the latest software and beautiful surgeries.
We are offering:
- A fantastic opportunity to work three days per week, with opportunity for further growth, if you wish
- A practice that is growing and investing in its people and equipment with a forward-thinking clinical director/principal on-site
- You will experience an award-winning treatment co-coordinating team, all of which can take impressions and radiographs and are trained in the use of the Trios 3 Shape scanner.
- An outstanding team of administrative staff that has your best interests at heart and you will enjoy working with your own dedicated point of contact in the reception team.
- A completely Private Practice with the support of a marketing team creating a strong, well-recognised brand in the area, and a significant demand for new patients
- We are an Invisalign Diamond 2 Certified Practice with excellent internal systems and an in-house Dental Monitoring Team to provide administrative support
- An excellent patient journey that is based on providing an award-winning experience.
- High earning potential
- Supported Continued Professional Development
We are seeking a dentist with at least three post-qualification experience and a passion for dentistry and professional development.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented dentist with good all-round skills, to join a state-of-the-art private practice, offering high-end treatments. The practice is extremely busy and the principal advised us that "you will hit the ground running", with "full books straight from the off".
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists with UK dental practice experience.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.