Associate Dentist - Basingstoke - Hampshire (INDEPENDENT. £12 and above per UDA, well-established chair, excellent private currently 5k per month)
Dentist Jobs in Basingstoke, Hampshire. INDEPENDENT. £12 and above per UDA, well-established chair from ten years in position colleague, excellent private currently 5k per month. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist to the south of Basingstoke, Hampshire, close to the M3.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Part-time Associate Dentist (up to four days per week)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- From £12+ UDA
- circa 5000 UDA
- Replacing departing colleague ten years with the practice
- Established dental practice with an experienced team
- Excellent private potential at 50% currently at 5k per month
- Lots of support for a dentist seeking their first associate position after training
- Permanent position
- Also, we have a maternity cover for 12 months from May 2022 available Tuesday to Friday
- Reference: DW9912
We are seeking a dentist to provide dental treatment four days per week in this established dental practice. This is an independently owned dental practice with an on-site principal and benefitting from superb equipment, including digital x-ray and excellent support from experienced and qualified dental nurses. This is an established chair of ten years under the care of the same dentist commuting a long distance for this time, a testament to the professional and friendly working environment, you will be well looked after and enjoy going to work. Having been with the same dentist for so long, you will benefit from a very well looked after and loyal patient base, which also provides an additional private income of around £5000 per month with lots of potential to increase on this, dependent on your skillset and professional interests.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729