Associate Dentist - Birmingham (INDEPENDENT. Well-established patient list to inherit, Great private opportunity in a mixed practice, Longstanding patients in an established practice)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Birmingham. INDEPENDENT. Well-established patient list to inherit, Great private opportunity in a mixed practice, Longstanding patients in an established practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Three to four days per week
- Well-established patient list to inherit from departing colleague
- Great private opportunity in a mixed practice
- Longstanding patients in an established practice of over 40 years
- Practice provides a range of private treatments including implant restorations, cosmetic dentistry, and facial aesthetics
- Excellent support and professional development for dentists at any stage of their career
- Up to 5000 UDA available at £13 per UDA (DOE)
- Experienced nurse and hygienist support
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3958
This is a great opportunity in a busy and well-established practice in North Birmingham, offering a well-established patient list and great private opportunity in a mixed practice, with a large range of private treatments being offered in-house. The practice provides excellent support and professional development, and the role is ideal for a dentist at any stage of their career.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672