Associate Dentist - Brighton, East Sussex (INDEPENDENT. £14 UDA, high private opportunity in private focussed practice, excellent equipment including scanners)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Associate Dentist Jobs in Brighton and Hove, East Sussex. INDEPENDENT. £14 UDA, high private opportunity in private focussed practice, excellent equipment including scanners. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Brighton and Hove, East Sussex
- High private opportunity at 50% (private focussed practice)
- Three days per week - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- £14 UDA 3000 UDA
- Itero Scanner, CT Scanner, digital x-ray, OPG, digital cameras
- Late surgery 5pm to 7pm available if you wish for further fee per item private treatments
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice with established patients
- Superb central location close to the city centre, North Laine, London Road, and the beach
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW6439
Due to a departing colleague, we are seeking a dentist to join this modern practice, benefitting from superb equipment (Itero Scanner, CT Scanner, digital x-ray, OPG, digital cameras). The practice has four surgeries accommodating an established team of dentists, including a specialist orthodontist and a specialist periodontist.
The position would suit both a candidate young in their career owing to the superb support and also those more established in their careers, seeking to utilise additional skills, due to the superb private opportunities; current dentists gross highly providing you with a high earning position with excellent potential opportunity for professional development.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.